It is worth noting the importance that Twitch has had as a leading platform in the market, and the large number of streamers that exist on the platform. But were you ever curious about how much a small streamer can earn on Twitch?
We must emphasize that this is a question that many Twitch users ask themselves, especially those who are interested in starting to stream their video game play. Don’t worry! In this article, we tell you with real data how much a small channel earns on Twitch.
Why do some people decide to become streamers on Twitch?
First of all, many people decide to become streamers on Twitch for a variety of reasons, such as:
- It’s a way to earn money while playing your favorite games.
- Opportunity to connect with a community of people with similar interests and share their passion for games
- The ability to be your own boss and have the freedom to set your own broadcast schedule.
- Twitch also offers the ability to create and develop a personal brand, which can be exciting for those who enjoy creating content and building an audience.
In addition, being a streamer on Twitch can be a way to escape from everyday life and immerse yourself in a world of games and fun.
How much can a small streamer earn on Twitch?
A streamer with a few subscribers can earn anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars per month.
Donations and subscriptions are common sources of income for streamers. It is also worth noting that even if the number of subscribers is not very high, the most loyal followers can contribute with generous donations. In addition, streamers can also earn income through:
- Merchandising sales
- Digital products
- Twitch Affiliate Program
➜ Now for what we are interested in: how much a small streamer can earn on Twitch . Taking into account that Twitch normally pays 50% of a subscription to streamers, we can calculate that a small streamer earns the following.
Streamers who have between 50 and 100 subscribers can earn a good percentage of profit each month. How much exactly? Between 250 € and 500 € (or even more), depending a lot on the level of their subscriptions.
In summary: although it may seem difficult at first, with perseverance and dedication a streamer with few subscribers can achieve significant earnings on Twitch.
What do you need to start streaming on Twitch?
If you’re thinking about getting started in the world of Twitch streaming, there are a few things you need to get started:
- First of all, you will need a computer or a game console. If you have a PC, you will need a video capture card to stream your game live.
- You will also need a fast and reliable Internet connection to ensure that the video and audio quality is good for your viewers.
- Another important element is the Twitch streaming software supports several programs. Such as OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS and XSplit, which allow you to stream live, add visual and sound effects, and manage your donation and subscription alerts.
- Of course, you’ll also need a Twitch account to live stream and start building your audience. Be sure to complete your Twitch profile with a profile picture and a detailed description, so viewers know who you are and what kind of content they can expect.
How much time and effort does it take to be a successful streamer?
To become a successful streamer on Twitch, it’s crucial to remember that it’s a process that takes time. But don’t worry, you’re not alone! Many successful streamers have gone down the same path you’re starting to walk.
The most important thing is to stay motivated, focus your energy on creating quality content, interact with your audience and promote your channel on social media and other online platforms. Don’t be afraid to be authentic and show your personality in your broadcasts. Viewers like to connect with authentic streamers who are comfortable in their own skin.
Do you want to be a Streamer and succeed with your content?
We know that it is not easy to start something from scratch and even more complicated to get started in social networks. That’s why at Amedia Social we take care of boosting your channel to become a successful streamer.
Don’t wait any longer, you are just one click away from achieving your goals!