How to monetize on Kick has a very important value, especially for streamers. Because the advantages that come with Kick allow streamers to make quick profits.
Kick was launched as a streaming platform in January 2023. Why has Kick become so popular when there are major streaming channels like Twitch and even YouTube? With the profit rate it offers!
We’ll take a closer look at how to promote Kick stream and much more. First, let’s examine the program’s features and advantages.
What is The Kick Streaming Program?
Nowadays, streamers have a single question on their minds: What is Kick?
Kick.com, positioned as a live video broadcasting platform, shares noticeable similarities with Twitch. Content creators have the flexibility to categorize their channels, with a strong emphasis on gaming. Users can follow diverse streamers, explore topic categories, and engage in live streams at their convenience.
What is the Difference Between Twitch and Kick?
If you are wondering why we should look for an answer to the question of how to monetize on Kick, which has similar features to Twitch, we have great news for you.
Kick stands out by offering streamers a remarkable 95 percent share of their revenues. That’s correct – as a Kick streamer, you can instantly claim 95% of your earnings.
In comparison, Twitch only provides a 50% share, and YouTube offers 70%. What’s even more appealing is that on Kick, all you need is a minimum of 75 followers and a 5-hour live stream history to qualify for this impressive rate. Of course, having more followers means having more viewers and subscriptions. Therefore, it means more profits.
How to Start Making Money on Kick?
If you want to earn 95% income from Kick as a content creator, follow the steps below:
1. Kick Creator Program: The first official rule to start making money is to become a Kick Content Creator. For this, it is enough to have at least 75 followers and 5 hours of broadcasting. Once you join Kick’s Affiliate Program, 95% of the income from channel subscriptions is yours.
2. Donations: Perhaps another feature of live broadcasts that yields the most profit is donations. You can earn money through Kick with donations left by your followers.
2. Premium Subscriptions: You can offer Premium Subscription feature via Kick by increasing the quality of the content.
Streamers on Kick receive a general hourly rate. Although there is a general answer to the question “How much does Kick pay per hour?”, the amount you earn is not limited to this. In addition to the general streaming pricing, there are also earnings from donations and brand collaborations. So, as a content creator, one of the platforms you will benefit from the most is Kick.
How to Get More Followers on Kick?
We can share with you certain tips on how to get monetized on kick and get more followers. As a streamer, your main goal should always be to capture the attention of your target audience. Also, since Kick is a new platform, there is less competition than Twitch.
However, don’t forget that big streamers are also starting to take advantage of Kick. Therefore, it will be useful for you to find an answer to the question of “how to grow on kick fast”, and secure your place in the streaming platform.
How to Monetize on Kick? 7 Top Tips
1. Optimize Your Kick Profile for Your Target Audience
One of the tips to promote Kick stream is profile optimization. Your profile should be attractive to your target audience, and optimized according to your target goal.
- Get a professional profile photo.
- Create an engaging bio.
- Add relevant keywords to your profile for ease of search.
2. Concentrate on Your Content Planning
You may choose to share content frequently, but the impact is limited if the content lacks quality and originality. It’s essential to organize your content planning thoughtfully, aligning it with your goals. While planning your content, take a look at social media statistics and consider where your target audience is active. The higher the originality of your content, the better the overall quality of your profile. “Making a Difference” could arguably be one of the most crucial strategies for how to monetize on Kick.
- Optimize your content by following trending topics.
- Create regular content about the main topic of your channel.
- Find out what your target audience likes and focus on them.
3. Be a Professional in Streaming
Kick is a streaming platform, where the emphasis on streaming quality surpasses the significance of the content itself. Even with the most captivating topic, your audience may disengage if your broadcasts are sharp and low-resolution. Demonstrate your professionalism by prioritizing high-quality broadcasts, showcasing your dedication to delivering a superior streaming experience for your audience.
- Pay attention to camera resolution.
- Resolve issues causing streaming outages.
- Keep full broadcast control for a professional stream.
4. Be an Active Streamer
One of the critical answers to the question of how to grow on Kick is to be active. Communicating with your target audience, stating that you care about their opinions, and shaping your channel according to the feedback shows how active a streamer you are.
- Try to respond to comments during the live streaming.
- Encourage viewers to engage during the streaming.
- Pay attention to audience feedback in the content you create.
5. Collaborate with Other Streamers
The most important tips that will help you reach a wider target audience is collaboration. By collaborating with streamers who publish similar content to your channel, you can attract their audience to your channel. Thus, in addition to seeing an increase in your followers, you may also be able to increase your channel awareness.
- Use the Kick multi stream feature.
- Collaborate with brands.
- Interact with other streamers’ live broadcasts.
6. Use Social Media Channels
Kick streaming platform is just one of the social media channels. If we take a look at successful streamers, you will see that they are all active on other social media channels. You can attract the attention of your audience by promoting your Kick profile through other social media channels. And remember; If you are earning on Twitch, the same rules apply on Kick. All social media platforms require communication with each other. Because users generally use all of them at once.
- Promote your Kick account via social media channels such as Instagram and YouTube.
- Inform your target audience before starting live broadcasts.
- Add your Kick profile link to all your social media channels to get more followers.
7. Buy Kick Followers
While searching for the answer to the question “How to monetize on Kick” you will discover: Building an audience on Kick can be a gradual process. Additionally, new users might perceive a channel with fewer followers as inactive, leading them to question its credibility. This perception may result in reduced interactions or reluctance to follow the channel. By purchasing kick followers, you can get closer to becoming a popular channel.
- Gain credibility by increasing your number of followers.
- Attain the required followers for the Kick Creator Program promptly.
- Enhance engagement and boost earnings by growing your follower count.
How to get into the Kick Creator Program?
To become a Kick Affiliate:
- You must have 75 or more followers,
- You must have streamed for more than 5 hours.
Go to your Kick profile and find the “Achievements” tab. Here, it is possible to follow your Affiliate process in real time. Once you have sufficient requirements, the “Enable Subscriptions” button will automatically become active. That’s it, enjoy being a Kick content creator!
How to earn money on Kick?
Kick grants you the opportunity to earn 95% of the revenue generated from subscriptions. Additionally, 100% of the donations received will be exclusively yours.
When will kick have an app?
Kick has an app version released in March 2023. In addition to the desktop version, it can also be used on mobile devices.
Where can I download Kick?
You can download the Kick application from Google Play on Android, and from the App Store on iOS devices.