Join Our Affiliate Program
Publish Content about Amedia Social
Promote our services and offers to your community.
Earn up to 20% Commission
For each sale made through your referral link.
Each month you will receive the money you’ve built up in your bank account.
Reasons to Join Amedia Social
If you are a content creator, digital marketing expert, internet revenue professional, influencer, regular customer of our platform… do not hesitate to join Amedia Social, our team will provide you with all the support and guidance to make your content profitable.
Some have had real success, such as Juan Carlos Chavarría, who earned more than $30,000 in commissions in just over a year.
The only requirement: have desire and passion for what you do .
Juan Carlos Chavarría
Digital Marketing Consultant and Affiliate at Amedia Social
Get Inspired with These Ideas to Create Your First Affiliate Content
Video Review on Youtube
Try our services for free and show your community your experience and results.
Publish content on your social networks
Upload posts, stories and shorts explaining our services and start generating income in the most immediate way possible.
Publish valuable articles on your blog or web site
Provide your readers with valuable content that will help them achieve their social media goals and take the chance to mention opportunities to improve their online reputation with Amedia Social.
Do Mail Marketing
Create your own list of recipients and keep them up to date with all our news, offers and products.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you create an affiliate account on Amedia Social, you are shown a summary page with all your details. This is the affiliate section. There you will see a number which is your ID. The ID is associated with your email address.
This is a custom identifier, in the form of a number that you must add to the end of the referral link(www.amediasocial.com/&ref=XXXX).
For example ….
affiliate ID is: 1
Your referral URL is: www.amediasocial.com/&ref=1
You can find and copy this link directly from the affiliate area. There you will also be able to see real-time information about sales, statistics, payments, Views... And everything you need to see the evolution of your commissions.
For account creation conversions, there is a manual review process by our teams. There are different reasons for a rejection:
- Tests that are regularly conducted by Amedia Social employees, creating dummy accounts to verify feedback and Affiliate WP information.
- The data entered during account creation is incorrect.
- The email address entered when creating the account is a webmail address.
- The lead’s activity is contrary to our terms of business (by using Amedia Social, the user agrees “not to use the Service to send violent, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, offensive or discriminatory content, or content intended to promote certain sensitive activities, such as online games, casinos, extra income offers, clairvoyance, weight loss, etc…”).
Conversions for paid subscriptions are exceptionally rejected.
However, if this is the case, it may be for different reasons:
- For an online payment: the user’s credit card was rejected and he did not resolve his situation.
- For payment by check or bank transfer: the user did not make or did not completely make payment (the conversion ID begins with 2 letters).
- Tests that are regularly conducted by Amedia Social employees creating fictitious accounts and payments to verify Affiliate WP information or payment.
Commission payments are made once an accumulated balance of €100 has been exceeded. Payments to our affiliates can be made by bank transfer, and are usually made before the 5th of each month.
And if you prefer, commissions can also be redeemed for services on our website. No minimum balance or waiting time.
Do it whenever you want by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All you have to do is indicate the service and the amount you want to redeem.
Remember that you can see the evolution of your income in real time, in the Affiliates area.
Tracking cookies are valid for 30 days.
To become an affiliate and create an affiliate account with Amedia Social you will only need the following information:
- Full name
- E-mail address